« | Home | »

Pussy Puff

Last night we played with the pussy pump. I’m falling more and more in love with it each time we use it.

mvi_3102_0002.jpg

Master first had the tiny finger vibe tucked under it and He’d pump it up, release it, pump it, release… my God I thought I’d died and gone to pussy heaven.

mvi_3102_0001.jpg

It makes everything so much more prominent, so filled out and sensitive. A simple breath of air feels like a sensous stroke. But you get sore too, aching, heavy.. and that’s when He wants to fuck. When the slightest touch against that swollen, pulsing tissue feels deep and hard.

mvi_3102_0003.jpg

Imagine then, what the deep and hard thrusts feel like.

mvi_3105_0003.jpg

~cunt

Pump purchased at Extreme Restraints

20 Responses to “Pussy Puff”

1. dweaver999 says:

kaya,

The new site looks good. I like that the pics are no longer behind a cutout. I LOVE that you can eliminate anonimous comments. All your potential “saviors” will have to come out of the closet! :)

I do have a protocal/couresy question. Is it considdered in bad taste to put my erotic ebook site as the web page? It’s the lonly site that is remotely mine, though it is actually an affiliate site for a larger ebook seller.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to continuing to follow your journey from person to object with much interest. Take care of you and yours.

Dave

2. Ruth says:

I think this is my first time commenting, but i’ve been reading for a while and really enjoy your blog. Your writing is amazing, moving, funny, etc. But the comment is to ask a very mundane question……. HOW do you keep your pussy so smooth???? You never seem to have any razor burns or ingrown hairs. Do you wax?? Did you get lasered? :)

Fabulous pics!

3. Kaya, I love the new site–glad you went “live” with it. Comment: every other comment seems blank. I realize it’s just because of the color settings, but it’s hard to read gray print on a brown screen! Consider this a request to adjust the color settings of alternate comments.

Love the post today. Heh. We might have to get one of these things.

4. Kari says:

Those are lovely pictures! Out of curiousity and because I’m gonna tell Master I want one, where did you purchase the pussy pump?

5. rosie says:

Yep I agree with SeekerofWisdom…. some of the comments I cant read…

I LOVE the pictures…. I want one I wonder if they sell them here?

Wow

Cheers
    rosie

6. Kitten says:

Gah!!!

I WANT one of those. I really, really, REALLY want one. It looks fantastic. I love having pressure, pulling, that type of pain. jeepers. Where does a girl claim one of those lovely devices for her very own??

Kitten

7. Isis says:

Hi kaya,
    nice website!!!
    And – really wonderful pics of your pussy. That pussy pump seems to be a really joyful toy. Makes even me to want one. ;)

~Isis

8. ~martha says:

nice new digs!!!!!! loving it! my journal crashed……lost it all even the template. :-( Hoping to get it back up soon….i am having withdrawls. lol

hugs

9. Fred & carla says:

We followed the trail of breadcrumbs and made it here just fine!

10. the webslut says:

Thanks for pointing out the text issues, Seeker.

I’m still trying to figure out how to get rid of the blue text so I guess while I’m digging around I’ll see if I can’t figure out how to do a different background or lighten the text for the darker comments. :)

11. lee ann says:

yay for the pussy pump – lovely pics, sounds like you had a great time.

i also want to know how you get your pussy so pretty, smooth, and shiny. please share your secret!

lee ann

12. RobynFabre says:

Love the new site. It looks great. And even from this potentially unflattering angle you look great as well. :P
    I’ll definatly be reading for as long as you’re posting.

13. honey says:

Hi Kaya,

oh that looks like “fun”!!!!!

MMMMM!!!!

(i wonder ……)

Honey xx

14. How exciting for you to have your own site now. I will be sad to not see your posts on my friends page anymore, but I have already bookmarked your new site here and added you to my “morning coffee” firefox extension (it opens pages automatically that I designate.) so I won’t miss a post. it is nice that you will still be checking in on your lj friends too. the site looks great, I love the colors/layout.

unrelated to the above….your posts always remind me that we have a serious lack of fun toys in our box. I should start a fun toy wish list… which might turn out to be a “careful what you wish for” situation….

15. kaya says:

Dave, I’m not sure what you are asking actually. You mean to make a website that plugs your book or did you mean something else? I’m confused. Sorry!

martha, I’m sorry you lost everything! I had noticed that you were gone, figured it was a glitch of some sort. I hope you are up and running soon. Let me know when you are, ok? Then i can get your link up. :-)

secretagentlost, we have more toys that we need, really. Some of them we hardly play with because there is just too much!

The other questions were answered in the next post I think! :D

16. penguinskitty says:

I love the pictures

The fact that its pink makes it all the more charming.

17. Isis says:

kaya, I think the pump isn’t really expensive and I’m sure I could get here in Germany.
    BUT – I have no idea what my hubby would say if I would buy one. ;)

Well, I think I should just ask what he thinks about it. It’s a bit weird to be married to man who knows that you at least love to read stories about BDSM and watch BDSM videos and pictures. He’s okay with that, but it just isn’t his cup of tea….

~Isis

18. kaya says:

I dont think it has to be presented as a bdsm toy at all Isis. Its just a sex toy is all. Makes your pussy wet and gloriously pink and puffy. What man can resist that!?!

19. Isis says:

kaya, thanks for your reply.
    I wrote about it in my journal which may explain it a bit better. ;)

~Isis

20. […] of devious sex toys. So we got a pussy pump, which he has wanted for some time, but after seeing kaya’s pictures on it; he almost became animalistic. We also got a waterproof mini-vibe and a cock ring. The cock […]