« | Home | »

Twat Torture

Edit::: I’ll be adding to this post for each update.

In my insignificant slave opinion, starting my period is cunt torture aplenty.

Not surprisingly, Master did not agree. He was originally leaning toward that fucking pillar candle again and I had to do some pretty fast talking because really, this week? Ew. Watch for it in about 5 to 7 days though. :(

19 clothespins for 10 minutes is also torture enough in my inconsequential slave opinion. To be repeated every hour (or as close to it as I can manage, or the kids allow) will be torture enough in the only opinion that matters.

8 down each lip, 3 down the clit.

The first application was almost painless. It’ll be interesting to see how this pans out. :D

8AM

I don’t know if I’m required to update with each clamping session. Seems like it would be rather redundant, no?

Anyway, I’ll find out soon enough.

9AM
It was a bit more uncomfortable this time. Especially the removal. Had a bit of trouble getting the three on the clit in a bearable spot also.

10AM

Much more painful all the way around this time. And why is that the 10 minutes creeps by and the rest of the hour is *flying*?? Gr.

11AM

I found myself frantically trying to remember the Lamaze breathing I was taught during this incredibly loooooooong ten minutes. And I think my clit is shrinking, or hiding, or something. I had the third one hanging on by just a flap of skin there, and oh good GOD did that one hurt.

12PM

Can I cry yet? Oh my God. There are no words.

1PM

This is the last one. Thank God. (Or should that be ‘thank Master’? It should.) Thank You Master! I do not think I could have made it one more time. Each time was getting more and more painful and I was less and less sure I could make it the full ten minutes. I’m sore, throbbing, hurting. Cunt torture indeed! The pillar candle would have been *easy* compared to this!

Then Master tells me this:

[quote] “I am thinking that you aren’t in practice at this time but you will do it longer and harder next week..got it?” [/quote]

Longer and harder??? Wtf does that mean!

*sob*

~cunt

22 Responses to “Twat Torture”

1. kethrybp says:

how long do you have to do this for?

2. slavemalia says:

Ouch

It’s amazing how you can get all of those pins in such a small area. Without meaning to sound gay or anything…not that there’s anything wrong with that…lol, anyway, you have a very nice pussy and ass area. All nice and tidy…pretty lips…o.k. sounds weird…sorry…
    Yes periods area a lovely time of month aren’t they.Another thing to blame that bitch Eve for…lol. She sure screwed it up for the rest of us.Personally, I thank the Gods of ibuprofen every month because without 3 of those pills of paradise every 4 hours the first day and 2 every 4 hours the second day , I would be in sad shape. I have cramps that feel like a bowling ball is coming through my fallopian tubes…but ibuprofen takes it completely away.Doesn’t help the general bitchiness, or emotional ping pong though.
    Also I generally find that right before, and during my period…oh about day 3…I am crazy horny. Master uses me plenty, just not my pussy…lots of head and a fuck in the ass usually…not my favorite past time, but hey…goes with the slave territory…Did you have your period on your Anniversary? That would so totally be my luck…Have a good day, and hope your pussy isn’t too sore from the clips…

• kaya says:

Re: Ouch

Well thank you! I like having a pretty pussy…lol. And no, nothing wrong with that at all!

I don’t have cramps too badly. Not since I had kids anyway. And my period waited until this morning to start, right after Master left. I must have pleased someone up there. :D

Horny here too. All week long. I’ve already masturbated twice this morning.

:-)

3. Anonymous says:

giggling

while you are lying there counting off the 10 minutes don’t you find it helps to think how much HE would enjoy having the same number fastened to His cock and balls?? i don’t know.. it helped with the bulldogs… LOL.. didn’t earn me ONE single brownie point when i mentioned it to Sir though.. geee i wonder why????

enjoy your day !!!

morningstar (owned by Warren)

• kaya says:

Re: giggling

Mentioning that would likely get me another couple of hours…lol. I’ll keep that thought to myself!

I probably would have enjoyed my day, now it’s shaping up to be quite sore. :D

4. slavemalia says:

OOOOOH

Poor pouty lips…can you put a cool cloth on them or is that allowed. Does it get to the point where they are numbed out…or just more sensitive. How many more hours…

• kaya says:

Re: OOOOOH

Definitely much more sensitive and sore. Numb would be a blessing but no, numb did not happen.

It’s over. 1:00pm was the last set. That I know of.

5. Anonymous says:

a stupid question

I’m gonna ask a stupid newbie question — hope that’s okay. Here goes: Is there any chance that attaching clothespins to your clit would harm it to the extent that it lost its sensitivity, and hence, you’d be less able to reach orgasm? Or do you need to be extremely strategic in just where it’s attached? Sorry for my “newbieness,” but I’m a bit of a wimp when it comes to actual harm vs. temporary pain. (Oh no, do I hear a collective virtual snicker from all those in the know? :-| )

~rdmk

• kaya says:

Re: a stupid question

There is always a risk of tissue damage with any sort of clamp. Typically, you don’t want to leave a clamp in the same spot for more than 15 to 20 minutes. At least that seems to be the standard, I and I know plenty others who go much longer than that with no obvious damage.

I’ve had periods of numbness due to excessive clamping on my clit, nipples and many times on my tongue. Within a few days though, feeling returns to normal. I do try to be protective of my clit (which is why I refuse to pierce it. The risk of complete loss of sensation is far too great for me.)

To sum up my blathering here, yes, it can be harmful by the amount of time you leave it on, though not so much the placement. It can be placed pretty much anywhere you can stand to have it on down there. It’ll just hurt alot. :D

I can promise you that anyone who snickers at a question being asked will be….well, not much I can do except delete them but I will! I’ll delete them! Every single one of us was new once and asked the same questions. :-)

6. rubberdime says:

Mmmhmmm *smiles* lovely, red, puffy, pouty lips. Also thank you for the clampming info you posted above.

7. the pictures are lovely.

looks quite painful *mmm*

*hugs*

8. timberho says:

*licks lips*

I’m sorry it hurt so badly but it is quite a turn on.

You need a webcam, I’d like to hear the sounds you make when you put the clips on then off.

Now.. a cold shower is needed. LOL

*hugs*

• kaya says:

I made sounds like this: “ow, ohmygodohmygodohmygod, fuck!” Check the clock. Smack the clock. Scream at the clock. “Move! You rotten sonofabitch!” Lots of gasping. Lots of squirming as each position I tried to get in for that 10 minutes hurt worse than the last position I was in.

And then repeat the entire process approx. every 30 seconds until the 10 min. was up. Then this; “oh shit. ohfuck. oh god dammit.” for each 19 clothespins as I took them off.

And thats my best webcam impression. :D

9. Anonymous says:

Mmmm… how fucking hot was that! Maybe not for you, but damn, very pretty. Sorry if it hurt but sure is nice to look at.

i have pin arrangement thingy up and coming too.
    it’s “thrilling”. i’d love for you to come check it out, when it’s there, of course.

i love my pierced tits.
    they stay harder and get more nipply easier. Actually, has increased the sensations (for me) but everyone is different and love looking at your pin-torture.
    His toy

• kaya says:

You know I will be there to lust… I mean look at your pictures. I do that every day as it is. Your ice cream photo is fucking amazing.

I’m so glad you are having a positive nipple piercing experience. I did not, but for you, it makes me happy. :D

*hugs*